Monday, November 12, 2007

Been Crazy!

Okay, so I have a little free time to Blog! It has been quite chaotic here lately! Kids spinning on my computer chair, laughing about time outs, and even rubbing CHEESE on my living room TV....CHEESE!!! Of all things! It was fun cleaning it out of my rug, too. About as fun as cleaning the grits out of it the other morning! Aren't huge expensive area rugs supposed to last a while. Well, I guess it is almost time for a new one, and mine wasn't that expensive, lol!

Another dreading Dr.'s Appointment AGAIN tomorrow! YES AGAIN!!! With 4 kids, why wouldn't I like to go to the Dr. EVERYDAY! Seriously, when I call in to my Pediatrician, they know who I am and just ask which child. Or all?

My daughter (the 16 yr old) says I am being over dramatic, so I showed her my calendar. She ran off mumbling the words "I DON'T CARE!" HMMM....I can tell ya who is the over dramatic one! Trust me, I have tried my hardest to get this girl to take Drama classes. I just know she could make us millionares with her drama! A girl has to follow her talent, right? Well, it doesn't interest her in making money for that.

Actually, she doesn't really like anything that requires work. I told her she needs a job for car insurance, well, I guess she thinks that I am going to pay $200 a month in letting her be my babysitter. HAHA to that one! She likes to just stick her hand out for money, make a long list of items for when I go to the store, or just throw things in the cart. I love spending time with just her, but her idea of spending time with me now, is going to the mall, trying on 20 pairs of shoes at numerous stores, and ME paying for everything that she sees! Then, not liking ANY of the shoes after spending HOURS looking and trying on, we end up at the VERY FIRST store and buy the FIRST PAIR OF SHOES THAT SHE TRIED ON! YES THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE! I HATE SHOPPING WITH HER! Can we say SPOILED????

She says my 3 year old is spoiled because Carlee(my 3 yr old) was walking around singing to her songs with her Disney MP3 player. Okay, yes, she DOES IN FACT own an MP3 player. My 2 and 3 year old own EVERY Baby Einstein DVD, almost EVERY LEAPFROG TOY, and just about everything else! They are all SPOILED!

My 3 year old has full access to the Computer (which is now a fight for my 2 yr old) and knows how to print her pages and write/type her name as well. My husband works in a field with computers, and what can I say, I am into this too. So, needless to say, our kids love Educational things and the PC! We only have 4 laptops and a Computer, so it is REAL hard to share here! SERIOUSLY, THEY DO NOT SHARE WELL!

So, it is not even Christmas yet and I am finding myself giving my kids EVERYTHING! My son (14 yr old) just ordered a few Hollister shirts and pants, and my daughter got her Boots and some other shoes she wanted. HMMM....shouldn't they take that into consideration when they open only A FEW Christmas presents?? Her birthday is a week away and I am suckered into way more than I bargained for.

First, okay, it ISSSSS HER SWEET 16! But, she watches that damn show on MTV. Now, we DO NOT live in Beverly Hills, or Laguna Beach! We live in Jefferson, Louisiana....REALITY!!! NOT REALITY TV! Noone pays us for being on a show and looking like idiots. We act like ourselves for free, in the privacy of our own home! So, I said NO to a 3K Party and a BMW/LEXUS/PORSCHE.....she couldn't decide. Thank God she did not get her hopes up, well, better yet, I can get her all 3 of those...IN HOT WHEELS CARS!! HAHA! That will be a good one!

She could not figure out what she wanted for a party, so she decided to have friends over. Okay no problem. Well, little did I know, but I had a deadline for REDECORATING HER ROOM!!!! Okay that will be the gift. Buying all new things, paint, fix everything up. Then came the shoes she wanted, so okay, got the shoes. Next were her boots! Okay GOT THOSE TOO! THEN....(since I am a Cosmetologist) she decides that she needed her hair done YESTERDAY AT 4:00....Now not just a simple ole haircut or anything. A DOUBLE PROCESS! Meaning, Highlights and Low Lights, and of course wash my hair really good, and then cut it. Then after she blow dries it I get told where to put more color! Glad she is the one who went to school for that! SO, I not only got to pay for her hair, I got to do it as well! Shouldn't I get free babysitting for that?

So now I have to order Pizza from a specific Pizza place (because a girl she is friends with needs a ride over here and they own the pizza place) that is only 20 minutes away, rent movies, and entertain everyone! OKAYYYY....Boy do I have DUMB*SS written on my forehead!!!

They are all leaving to go work out! YEAH! But they conveniently always think that they can just take my Van. Well, HELLOOOOO.....let your boyfriend take you and learn how to spend YOUR OWN GAS MONEY!! It is ONLY right at $3.00 a gallon!!! I have no clue what she is going to do when she does get a car! I already pay for Catholic School and bring her and pick her up! Not to mention everything else.

Her "sperm donor"...sorry...I really mean her great father....is giving her an OLD car, that she really did not want, but is settling for because she wants a NEW CAR from us when she is 18 and goes to college! BUT.....you need a J O B !!! Also, it is a STICK SHIFT!!! I dunno how this is going to work out!!! I can see her with her cute lil Blonde self.....Talking on her Pink Chocolate phone, spraying perfume, putting on lipstick, checking out her hair, and trying to shift gears!!! BEWARE EVERYONE!! Well, we are getting full coverage!

I have made a friend on here already! WOO HOO for me. I found someone who deals with some of the same issues I deal with daily. Not that I wish that on anyone, but it is a good thing to know that I am not alone! Thanks to "J" for reading my blog! Now, anyone else who wishes to comment, please feel free! I do not blog to air my dirty laundry, although it does help me vent. But I have found a friend and maybe I can help her and vice versa!! So, I really think this is a great way to help others and yourself!!!

Okay, well my 3 yr old just licked her bowl (like a puppy dog) because she ate all her ice cream and wanted to finish it....God forbid leave a mark in the bowl....and my 2 year old is jumping on every furniture piece he can jump on! SUGAR HIGH CITY HERE WE COME!!! On that note......I will leave you all to have a good night!!

No comments: