Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hectic Here!

Well, I haven't had time to write in a few days, go figure.

My 2 yr old (Connor) has had a bump on his foot and I keep forgetting to tell the Dr....I always remember AFTER we leave. They thought it was a wart, so I had to go to the Podiatrist. He wanted to try giving me an ointment to use for 2 weeks........ummm.........NO...CUT IT OUT! There is no way I can make my 2 yr old spaz man lay flat for hours at a time with an ointment and bandaid! So, the Dr. was like..."are you sure?" YES........CUT IT OUT!!! So, he scrapes it and says it doesn't look like your normal wart. Basically, it is what I thought it was. He had stepped on something and we could never get it out, so a callus formed around it. Yeah, HE CUT IT OUT! So, we had to buy Spongebob bandaids....that lasted 2 days, lol. Then he had to use regular ones! Sorry, fresh out!

The Pediatrician also said he has a VERY allergetic nose, and Carlee (3 yr old) had fluid behind her ears. So, antibiotic for her! Zyrtec for him...which makes him bounce off the wall!

After that day.......you would think I had had enough..........NO.........We all know that Moms' get NO BREAK!! OK RARELY!

My 14 year old son decided he was going to be "cool" and tie his shoes to his skateboard and skate on it Monday. Well, he is a GREAT skater, but ummm.....shoes tied to the board??? Needless to say, we ended up in the Dr.s office Tuesday because a rock embedded in his knee and he now has fluid behind it. FUN!

My 16 year is going out of town with her boyfriend and his family. I must be a pretty okay mom if I let her go do these family trips. Oh wait "I AM A MEAN MOM!" Or else I am nuts for letting her go.

My phylosophy has always been that-- as long as you tell me what you are doing we can discuss it. LIE TO ME AND THAT IS IT! Make an F and study your behind off, fine, you tried. Make an F because you didn't even look at the material, THAT IS GOING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE!

Well, my 3 and 2 yr. old had fun going trick or treat last night! SpongeBob and Cinderella. Halfway through, which wasn't far lol, I was carrying Miss Cinderella's shoes because she traded them for her crocs. The royal glass slippers were making her foot red. WOW! Wish I could go back to a problem like that lol. Then I had to carry her gloves, sure I have 5 hands. Their Dad was already carrying these flashlights that make the most LOUD Spooky Halloween noises I have ever heard, thanks to my wonderful MOM! The kids wanted to carry them, but they had to carry their bags of candy, so forget the lights lol. Should have left 'em at home! By the end of the night I had Cinderella's bag because of course it was too heavy, and my husband had SpongeBob's bag. My 2 yr old (SpongeBob) was dragging his bag and his behind, poor guy. Next year I am bringing a wagon!!!

During the whole time trick-or-treating we get calls and text messages from my 16 yr old (Taman) begging to stay at the party til 11 on a school night. Now, she knowssssssss her curfew is 9 on a school night. So, finally after about 20 calls and texts, we all know what I said. "WHATEVER! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" They know I am going to give in after begging and calling a zillion times! When my Mom said "NO" it was NO!!!!!!!!! No questions asked, nothing. Boy, how times change!

So, as soon as we get home they HAVE TO HAVE THEIR CANDY!! I remember those days, lol. So, I was ready to pass out and they were on a sugar high! My husband was nice enough to let me rest and just as I was about to fall asleep, my 14 yr old comes in about his knee. Now, keep in mind, I had asked him earlier if he wanted to go to the Hospital! All but at 9:30 he wants to go where??? Oh yeah, the HOSPITAL!!! Thank God it wasn't crowded since it was Halloween.

We get there and I decide to be seen as well, since noone is there. I have been feeling so sick, like my head is about to fall off! I have been coughing and aching all over, but I NEVER have time to go to the Dr. (Once, my kids' Pediatrician gave me an antibiotic, that's how much time I have for ME!) I have also had a spot on my breast with fluid coming out.....I knew it wasn't staff infection because I was hospitalized for that twice and had it cut out 4 times.

Well, my 14 yr old heads off to Xray and my Doc comes in to see me. The spot is a Sebatious Cyst. Which is pretty common she says but it will never go away, and put antibiotic ointment on it for 2 weeks. OK, THIS WILL NEVER GO AWAY????? Basically they have to CUT it out to the core........sounds great! No wonder I have been putting it off! My throat is red, and my ears have fluid behind them. That explains why they have been hurting and popping!

Now my turn for Xray! Come to find out TJ (14 yr old) has more fluid behind his knee and we have to go to an Orthepedic Dr. today and I have BRONCHITIS! So, they gave me antibiotics, a breathing treatment, and cough syrup with codeine.

So, today is get prescription filled day, take Carlee to her Gastroenterologist (she has not been able to use the bathroom again). So, we need an Xray to see how full she is. Damned Colon issues! AND...........get an appointment to look at TJ's knee........and of course, Taman gets out of school EARLY today.......why????????? Well, it is ALL SAINTS DAY!! Can't go to school all day for that, now can we lol.........I have no time to be sick! SO, I am going get my scripts early! Is the weekend here yet??????????

1 comment:

Rick said...

Wow! You're right an even more extreme example of you being "stretched out!" MY blood pressure went up five points just reading your blog - and I have high blood pressure already.

Go take a nap!!!

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

P.S. Regarding bending on curfew... A parent has to pick and choose their battles. Some issues aren't worth fighting over.