Friday, December 7, 2007

Nothing To Do??

As I sit here thinking of the things I should be doing, cleaning, sleeping some more while the kids are asleep, cooking dinner (maybe we will just have leftovers), laundry, dishes, making some Christmas presents, or even studying would be productive....I want to play text twist or type on here. Hmmmm....guess I have nothing better to do! I cannot get motivated this morning!

OHHH,,,,I saw another man in a mobility chair yesterday while picking up my daughter at her school. YES, HE WAS IN THE STREET, and I actually almost hit him. Now, can't you see a van backing up???

And why does her Catholic School have buses I am wondering. No, they do NOT go on field trips, and they DO NOT offer bus services. So, why do I pay for 2 buses to sit in their parking lot?? That NEVER MOVE??!!!

Another thing ticked me off with her school is this.... Now, we ALWAYS pay for gifts for tots or help a family in NEED, right? Well I sent in $20.00 for this so called needy single mom with 2 small children, in hopes that her kids can get a few toys, only to find out she wants a LAPTOP!! HELLO.....where the hell do these people come from?? Your KIDS need Christmas, NOT YOU! Buy your own laptop! My daughter, who is a total blonde, actually came up with a good one this time. She said, "if she wants a laptop, how are they going to afford internet, it isn't cheap!" Needless to say, they are getting toys and clothes!

Guess I should find something really productive to do! I will blog later!

No comments: