Thursday, October 18, 2007

Husband ALWAYS out of town!

My husband cannot seem to grasp that when he goes out of town it affects me a lot! It is very hard dealing with 4 kids alone all of the time. He has been going out of town about twice a month for the past year or so.

When I was married to my first husband, he was never home and NEVER really there when he was home, and surely not a great role model or dad.

I never thought I would remarry, but did. I DEFINETELY NEVER thought about having more kids. My husband now, did not have children but was married before. When we got together he was home more. I never wanted to raise my kids alone again.

Well, here I am again, except that this husband is better and is actually a Dad! Only, I am left home alot! I feel for the women whose husbands are deployed or if you are in a situation like me!

1 comment:

Greg said...

I know that I have to travel a lot lately, but what can I do? It's my job and I have to support our family. But you know that when I"m home, I'm home. I don't know what else to say...except that I love you and I miss you.