Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FORGOT I HAD A BLOG------

YEP!! Sorry, I seemed to have forgotten that I even had a blog on my myspace page, which I have not written on in a year. Go figure, with 4 kids, school,a husband, and stress that goes along with all of that how could I forget???

Well, updates....HMMMMM--

Carlee is in PreK4 now, woo hoo, but of course the fun has been lost now, and every morning she hates getting up and going to school. Well, I think she is upset at the fact that Connor is still home, and he gets to go to Chucky Cheese with his Aunt, and he gets to eat lunch at a drive-thru (yeah...lunch is drive-thru, because I get sick of having 10 meals on the table that he wants until I fix it, so nuggets are easier!)

I cannot wait for Connor to start school next year so that I can get out of my nuthouse and substitute. Wait, isn't that just going from one nuthouse to another, lol?? Kinda' huh?? Well, it is different when you are teaching other people's children, trust me!

Taman is getting too damned old for me, and she is making me feel O_L_D!!! She will be a Senior next year...GEEZ...where does the time go? So, of course, since we are so close, I have been whining that she has chosen a college 2 hours away from home. Now, I know that I have a year and a half left before she leaves. But, you have to go apply, go get your apartment, and all of that....NOW!! So, that is affecting me somewhat.....You always say, man, when they get out of the house.....well when it is time for that to really come....you start crying. I was actually quite shocked that she came in my room the other night (we have been playing tag seeing each other because she is always gone) and she laid next to me and cried, and said she missed me, so I said...UH HUH....Are you SURE you want to go so far away from home?? I think it will hit her soon, but I still think she will go. And who am I to hold my child back from getting a good education...so, that is life!

TJ is in Youth Challenge and Development, YEP--I finally got some help for him! He was going from friend to friend....and living anywhere, and I could never find him. So, the state picked him up and took custody of him because the lady he lived with kicked him out. Yeah---the lady that stood in court saying how she LOVED HIM LIKE HER OWN SON---GIMME A FREGGIN BREAK LADY!!! I hate that he is in there, but he is getting all of the help he needs. I actually got to see him last weekend! He looks great! He is now wanting to get his GED and go to Job Corp....SO much improvement on that end. He is there for 6 months, and I have been balling over this, but I know he is where he needs to be...and one good thing is that he is drug free now!!!

Greg, well he is always healthy, but he has been having colon issues. For your own safety, I won't go into full detail, lol. But, it does have me worried. He has a colonostomy on the 21 of April!

Me, well, I decided one day to go to the Dr., ya know, because "MOM'S" NEVER GO TO THE DR.......Well, I found out why we never go, lol.....I have a cyst in my sinus, I now see a chiropractor 3 days a week, my neck is curved backwards which causes my migraines, and I also get trigger point lidocaine injections every 4 weeks,I now have my own tens unit to shock myself with, lol... and I have chronic Bronchitis, andddddddddd I need to stop smoking. SO.....THIS IS WHY WE DO NOT GO TO DR'S!!!! LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Well, as fas as me in school.....I am taking a leave for 10 weeks, because I need to get something off of my plate for a while...(I WONDER WHY) But, I have maintained a 4.0 in all of my classes, so "GO ME!!" They want me to take Honors, buut I am going to pass on that offer for now.

Tonight I guess I have to go Prom dress shopping, because guess when Prom is....THIS SATURDAY!!!!!! So, I asked Taman where this guy is that she was dating...I NEVER see him anymore....she said "I KNOW".....wtf does that mean?? I said are you SURE that ya'll are going to Prom together????? This is HIS Prom....Are you sure??? So, of course, now I have to go on a wild hunt for a dress, then go all over and look for MATCHING shoes!!! Tonight is going to be sooooooooooo much fun......Anyone wanna' be me for one night, lol??

Well, I got up at 3 AM so maybe I will lay on the sofa for a few minutes since it is almost time for everyone to get up, haha....Hopefully I can keep up with this blog. If not, well, that is what LIFE is all about...LIVING LIFE.....NOT ON A PC!

No comments: